Technical content is a vital differentiator as it helps end customers and stakeholders to understand the products and services better. It is imperative for organizations to have the support of a skilled team that is experienced in generating and handling technical content.
GGS offer a wide range of technical publication solutions, from authoring and creation of basic manuals to development of complex interactive electronic manuals. Our experienced workforce are technically qualified to develop the leading edge aftermarket technical content from legacy hard copy books and pdfs to innovative solutions enabling usage of smart devices, mobile phones and social media that aid in the proliferation of products and services.
Fast-paced, engineering-focused industries demand flexible resource strategies and immediate access to advanced technical support. GGS offers a broad scope of Engineering Services to support the entire technical solutions lifecycle, from initial concept design and manufacturing to engineering change management. Our team of experienced engineers provide the highest quality of services meeting your requirements from schedule to budget. GGS delivers design and engineering support services through worldwide dedicated delivery centers both off-site and on-site aiming cost effective engagement models.
GGS provides technology services to bolster and enhance your own internal efforts. For those customers who process CUI or proprietary content, we are also NIST 800-171 compliant. Here are some of the ways that we have helped our customers:
- Custom workflow tools to aid diverse (multi-country) teams keep track of workloads, monitor quality and KPI’s.
- Aid reporting (PowerBI etc) and analytics through conversion and manipulation of data from wide ranging sources.
- Generate PowerBI reporting both integrated and stand alone.
- Augment Laserfiche resellers with custom applications to enhance workflow and application behavior.
- Parts management solutions for OEMs to maintain catalog data and facilitate distribution through web applications of the most up-to-date content.
- Windows desktop software to perform specific tasks and processes.
- Inventory and pricing integration for ERP and Financial Systems
- Robot control systems and PLC integration to Web application
Our team members experience ranges from 5 years to 25 years of experience as technical illustrators serving multiple industries including defense manufacturers, aerospace, automotive, and heavy equipment / trucking and off road industries. Familiar with illustration standards and specifications for the commercial aerospace and defense industry. Knowledge of aircraft, engine, electrical, hydraulics, pneumatics, mechanical/airframe systems. The ability to read and interpret engineering, customer, vendor, and engineering documentation:
- Isometric Exploded Views
- Trimetric Projection
- Wiring Diagrams
- Animation Sequences (Augmented Reality, Virtual Reality, Mixed Reality)
- Vector illustrations from raster images, these illustrations can be rendered as simplified line art or Photorealistic illustration.
- Raster image modification, which includes cloning, silhouetting and file conversion.